Subscribe:

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Protect Your Skull from Cell Phone Radiation - Play it Safe

When I was a young man in my 20s, I was operating a business and I was quite proud of myself considering that we were carrying out fairly properly, and for young man I was really pleased with the monetary results each and every month. Indeed, I had one of the very first cell phones, and I was paying between $.60 and a dollar per minute, and however it seemed to pay for itself simply because of the inherent efficiency of rapid communication.

None of my competitors had a mobile telephone but, the finest they had had been those repeater phones had been you had to push to speak, and they were much less expensive either. Needless to say, I was running more than 1,000 hours per month on typical.

Sadly, they didn't know back then all the know right now about how dangerous cell phones could be to the biosystem. It turns out those phones back then operated on 3 Watts of power, no, that's not rather considerably. But given that the frequency of the cellular phones back then had been in the microwave range, which they are at present, that meant that I was holding the phone up to my ear, and that wasn't pretty beneficial for the problems with cell phone radiation. Now then, my 1st phone sat underneath the seat of my vehicle, and it possibly cooked the underside of my seat.

Later, I had a transportable telephone which I walked around with, but once again it was away from my body, so it was a little bit safer. Ultimately I had a handheld phone when they lastly got invented, which had really a bit more energy, but I held that unit up to my ear. Later on, about eight-years later, the cell phones started working with much less power and they went to a distinct program. The wattage was substantially less, as it is right now, and hence it's most likely not too a lot of a situation as men and women hold this up to their ears, provided they are not applying the phone a important percentage of the time, let's say 500 plus minutes per month, but to be entirely precise, you'd will need to look at the data your self.

Yet, people also typically wore their cell telephone on their belt. Those microwave frequencies can damage DNA, and the last location you'd want to put it is close to your reproductive system, in truth you would not want it anyplace near. Nor would you want it next your brain, even although your skull could somewhat protect you. Keep in mind microwave frequencies go by means of items that is why your microwave oven has unique shielding.

There was an fascinating article lately in Kurzweil's Accelerating Intelligence Over the internet News titled "New Studies Reveal Evidence that Cell Telephone Radiation Damages DNA, Brain, and Sperm" by the Editor posted on May perhaps 24, 2011. The write-up stated that a:

"New independent studies provide proof that confirms findings from the Council of Europe: pulsed digital signals from cell phones disrupt DNA, impair brain function, and lower sperm count, according to a statement by the EHT. It was discovered that 4 hours of exposure to RF-EMF disrupts the ability of human brain cells to repair damaged genes. Other new work from Australia shows damage to human sperm."

Brain cancer is very severe, and so are points like Alzheimer, and other diseases of the brain. Your brain is your most crucial organ, and hence you will need to be thinking, and playing it safe. Indeed I hope you will please think of all this and feel on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment