Subscribe:

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Apple released iOS 5 Beta can be 4, had over the air

Apple has released just the next iOS 5 Beta for developers and it is fun, what new goodies see this older versions will bring. Interestingly, this version over the air for those is already running the latest version of the beta.


I'm in the Middle download 142 MB iOS 5 Beta 4 over Verizon's network, so I will update this post as soon as it's done, and if I notice some changes. The cool dudes on Engadget to point out that while the images on your phone, to back up an OTA update my friends will be deleted.


We have already seen large treats of the iOS 5 in previous betas including the Android-like notification bar, system-wide integration with Twitter, the iMessage service, iCloud and more. Each new beta contain a few surprises however, although not all are guaranteed to the final version, make, which is still on the way, that is made public in the autumn.


I'll let you I know what this beta and feel free to add in your two cents in the comments note.

No comments:

Post a Comment