Lately I've been thinking about all the currently available Tablet options. The Apple is IOS purchase, you must remember - Apple thinks 9, 7-inch screen is perfect and it offers no other choice. On the other side with Apple's product offers more variety of apps that you can install, and it holds that all other tablets combined. This will undoubtedly change at some point in the future, but in the meantime we have to agree - iPad is still the King of this game.
Assuming that you want to take some non-iOS-based device, you can a tablet with a screen size of 7 up to 10.1 inches, choose. Here are the most popular Tablet options from major OEMs:

The 7-inch category is pretty crowded, so I decided to split the list between already available and upcoming tablets. Here they are:
Already available:
Samsung Galaxy tab - possibly the most popular Android tablet to date. It is available on several airlines around the world. Feature wise, the tab rocks, a single-core processor and Android 2.2 or 2.3 (and not honeycomb).HTC aka Sprint Evo flyer view 4 G fantasy 7 incher with faster (tab) single-core processor and fancy aluminum housing. It runs also Android 2.x with HTC sense UI on the Spitze.Barnes & noble NOOK color - eBook-centric device that is available for $250 sans any contracts makes it quite popular with B & N of the Anwender.BlackBerry playbook - RIM baby not Android OS running and is anything but a favorite of the media these days. I'm not a BlackBerry fan, so I to comment on it leave it for others.Dell streak 7 - slightly larger (than the original) streak still failed to impress us... at all.Upcoming:
Acer Iconia tab A100 - Acer baby is expected to be in this month and can activate easily in the company top-selling device, if it store shelves with a price of $300 hits (as we reported).ASUS Eee pad MeMO - in contrast to Acer-7-inch tablet, we have no idea, if exactly this bad boy is released. However, we know, it seems to rock a glasses-free 3D screen which is kinda neat.Huawei Mediapad - probably the best 7-inch tablet so far announced HTC will resemble more maximum power under the hood flyer during packaging. It should be out at some point in the third quarter.
For some reason, there is no that many tablets with a 8, 9-inch screen. Not sure why that is the reason cause I think, that screen size to be a sweet spot. We have only two devices on the list:
LG Optimus tab / T-Mobile G-slate-3D ready device with two cameras at the back allows users to record 3D videos. The tab of Optimus is easy to carry and also rocks a dual-core processor under the Haube.Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 - this is probably one of the sexiest Android tablets around. It looks awesome, feels awesome and I would like a. Not sure why Samsung decided, his 10, 1-inch tablet to launch before this.This category has only two devices if they have different screen sizes - therefore 9.x. You are:
HP TouchPad - the first WebOS-based Tablet with a 9-inch screen a la IOS. The user interface a rock, but it is "little" problem with it-apps. Not really, you get that many options in HPS application catalog. Hopefully this will change soon.Sony S1 - it comes with a 9.4-inch screen and a look a folded newsletter. I like it not sure that much, but we it to Sony for making its products run gotta look different.Probably the most popular category, even though our list, which do not reflect. The reason is simple-we most talked about only the products, again and again (as was the case with 7-inch tablets), in two groups - available and upcoming shared.
At disposal:
Motorola Xoom - the Xoom is kind of a standard in this category, since it was officially the first honeycomb tablet. It has a dual-core NVidia processor, tons of built-in memory, dual cameras, WiFi and optional 3 g connectivity. Design way - I don't like it that much, although I as Bezugspunkt.Stellen you ASUS transformer prefer - as Xoom with detachable keyboard that "converts it into a NetBook/Smartbook" Asus' baby. Users like the idea and ASUS holds tons move it every day.Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 - Super sexy lookin ' Xoom. Sammy's product actually lifted from the crowd with his fancy Design.Acer Iconia tab A500 / A501 - a further Xoom-like Vorrichtung.Toshiba thrive - Xoom with full-size USB and HDMI ports and a full-size SDHC/SDXC-slot.Upcoming:
ASUS Eee pad slider - Xoom with a QWERTY keyboard, the, the whole product of heavy (for a Tablet) by.Panasonic Toughbook - robust Xoom a XGA monitor with active stylus made to handle construction sites.HTC Puccini - enterprises centered Xoom with an active pen (digital pen) and HTC's custom software, which runs from top of Android.There are two tablets worth mentioning, both not available yet:
Sony S2 - a dual-screen tablet with two 5.5-inch 1, 024 × 480 pixel displays, which can either separately or as a large screen, which is kinda cool.ASUS Padfone - actually a Smartphone with a large 10, 1-inch tablet screen "Swallows part of the phone," offers big screen experience and extra battery life. I love it!These three top my list:
Huawei Mediapad - it's super compact easy to carry around and the best-specced 7 incher so far announced.Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 - Vs portability offers great compromise to the screen real estate. It looks also pretty sexy.Asus Padfone -wohl the best product I've seen announced in this year. If all three options were available today, I would grab Padfone - that is, how much I like it.I believe that the screen size is, although you don't say which of my list. But I see the Padfone as a pure 10, 1-inch Tablet - rather I see it as a bundle product that allows me to use my phone in a new way. I want a compact device, but this compromise (if it is a compromise at all) is value for me.
Now the Tablet (s) you prefer? And do you think that the screen size, that much is?
No comments:
Post a Comment